le coin des jeu et du flood :D Index du Forum
le coin des jeu et du flood :D
Fofo pour les personnes qui aime rire et jouer Bon jeu / flood a tous :D

le coin des jeu et du flood :D Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Gyno-exam-forums ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le coin des jeu et du flood :D Index du Forum -> le coin des jeu et du flood :d -> le coin des jeu et du flood :d
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jannjybo

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Gyno-exam-forums Répondre en citant

Gyno-exam-forums > bit.ly/27ITMYb

isn't,,,an,,,easy,,,thing,,,to,,,doI,thought,she,would,be,more,comfortable,with,a,Woman,GYN,so,I,called,and,got,her,an,appointment,after,she,did,not,go,to,a,GYN,for,3,yearsBut,a,woman,last,long,as,the,girl,is,hotI,feel,as,uncomfortable,about,breast,exams,as,you,do,about,pelvic,exams,,but,I,am,very,lax,about,doing,them,myself,,and,I,am,never,sure,just,what,it,is,I,am,feeling,(besides,the,obvious),but,I,have,the,exams,because,I,am,rather,fond,of,my,breasts,and,I,would,hate,to,lose,themBut,,as,,soon,,as,,the,,doc,,had,,my,,wife,,in,,the,,stirrups,,,I,,just,,stood,,up,,and,,walked,,behind,,him,,for,,a,,good,,lookCouple,,,that,,,with,,,individual,,,sexual,,,perceptions,,,and,,,experiences,,,,and,,,the,,,by-product,,,is,,,a,,,woman,,,who,,,feels,,,adamant,,,about,,,exposing,,,what,,,is,,,private,,,and,,,sacred,,,to,,,her,,,to,,,a,,,total,,,strangerWomen,use,their,mouths,to,put,condoms,on,men's,What,kind,of,abnormalities,are,they,looking,for,and,do,they,*really*,need,to,do,this,every,year?,I,have,not,had,a,"routine",pelvic,exam,since,I,went,off,the,pillOver,$68,000,in,prizes,has,already,been,given,out,to,active,posters,on,our,forumIf,,,you,,,would,,,like,,,to,,,have,,,the,,,added,,,security,,,of,,,having,,,an,,,exam,,,done,,,,then,,,grow,,,up,,,and,,,get,,,over,,,your,,,issues,,,,which,,,surely,,,are,,,not,,,limited,,,to,,,this,,,venueShe,was,so,quiet,and,shocked,looking,-,I,didn't,know,what,to,thinkBy,,logging,,in,,,you,,agree,,to,,cookies,,being,,placed,,on,,your,,computerPlease,,read,,my,,journal,,,entry,,#19,,07-24-2004,,,08:47,,PM,,,,#5,,(permalink),,ironchef82,,Banned,,,,Location:,,Tucson,,Quote:,,Originally,,posted,,by,,bermuDa,,just,,out,,of,,curiosity,,,how,,old,,are,,you,,and,,your,,gf?,,how,,old,,does,,one,,typically,,get,,her,,first,,gyno,,exam?,,Both,,she,,and,,I,,are,,21Any,,,risk,,,I,,,have,,,of,,,cervical,,,cancer,,,would,,,also,,,translate,,,into,,,a,,,risk,,,of,,,AIDS,,,and,,,,as,,,I,,,indicated,,,,no,,,doctor,,,has,,,ever,,,suggested,,,that,,,I,,,get,,,an,,,HIV,,,test,,,every,,,yearI,,,can,,,assure,,,you,,,that,,,as,,,a,,,person,,,who,,,has,,,both,,,"chaperoned",,,for,,,others,,,giving,,,the,,,pelvic,,,exam,,,,and,,,as,,,someone,,,who,,,now,,,must,,,perform,,,them,,,,there,,,is,,,nothing,,,sexual,,,in,,,our,,,minds,,,at,,,all,,,(this,,,from,,,someone,,,who,,,dabbles,,,with,,,females,,,on,,,occasion,,,,so,,,could,,,possibly,,,see,,,them,,,sexually)Would,,,like,,,your,,,feedback,,,on,,,this,,,because,,,this,,,seems,,,true,,,judging,,,by,,,your,,,description,,,of,,,your,,,last,,,exam,,,Reply,,,,,,Report,,,Abuse,,,Judge,,,it!,,,Steffie,,,AOL,,,#435,,,Nov,,,30,,,,2009,,,luvh8,,,wrote:,,,It,,,takes,,,less,,,than,,,1,,,min,,,hernia,,,prostate,,,and,,,whatever,,,else,,,you,,,might,,,have,,,in,,,that,,,region,,,I,,,added,,,the,,,orange,,,color,,,for,,,emphasis,,,and,,,all,,,text,,,within,,,the,,,[],,,brackets,,,is,,,mine,,,alsoHere,,,in,,,my,,,hardback,,,copy,,,,it,,,says:,,,"Terri,,,Kapsalis,,,is,,,a,,,health,,,educator,,,and,,,performerYou,,won't,,realize,,how,,important,,they,,really,,are,,until,,it's,,too,,lateFor,,,more,,,information,,,,see,,,the,,,medical,,,test,,,Pap,,,Testi,,,will,,,find,,,someone,,,and,,,ask,,,to,,,meet,,,with,,,them,,,in,,,the,,,office,,,first,,,and,,,discuss,,,my,,,issues,,,with,,,themI,couldn't,get,her,off,of,"why,are,you,concerned,about,this",and,onto,"why,is,this,even,necessary,in,the,first,place"Who,,is,,Online,,Our,,users,,have,,posted,,a,,total,,of,,95839,,articlesWe,,have,,3372,,registered,,usersThe,,newest,,registered,,user,,is,,clister,,In,,total,,there,,are,,83,,users,,online,,::,,30,,Registered,,,10,,Hidden,,and,,43,,Guests,,,,[,,Administrator,,],,,,[,,Moderator,,]Most,,users,,ever,,online,,was,,495,,on,,Fri,,Jun,,19,,,2015,,10:46,,pmRegistered,,Users:,,Almamag,,,Andy47,,,citroluz,,,danatos,,,dr.f,,,Dr.Vossi,,,drmartin,,,emhUK,,,gisounou,,,goossens,,,ivoman,,,jedsmith,,,katana,,,lisapa7,,,lonjvn,,,nirutnev,,,Norton,,,pastaepizza,,,phun,,,Pling,,,ribspreader,,,samakgreen,,,sr60787,,,teendoc49,,,tjc1098578,,,toyboy,,,trixpj,,,twahls65,,,worteltemmer2,,,Wulli3,,Anyways,,,,see,,,you,,,around,,,in,,,the,,,forumsjust,,,out,,,of,,,curiosity,,,,how,,,old,,,are,,,you,,,and,,,your,,,gf?,,,how,,,old,,,does,,,one,,,typically,,,get,,,her,,,first,,,gyno,,,exam?,,,,,,I,,,am,,,the,,,very,,,model,,,of,,,a,,,moderator,,,gentlemanShe,,,then,,,pointed,,,out,,,a,,,chair,,,about,,,ten,,,feet,,,from,,,the,,,exam,,,table,,,lined,,,up,,,at,,,the,,,midway,,,point,,,of,,,my,,,wifes,,,torsoI,,tried,,talking,,to,,my,,most,,recent,,MD,,about,,how,,I,,feltThey,,,look,,,at,,,body,,,parts,,,as,,,just,,,that,,,,body,,,parts-.-If,anybody,out,there,has,one,of,these,kind,of,stories,of,gyn,abuse,or,mis-use,I,Love,to,hear,about,it,with,names,and,cities,Reply,,Report,Abuse,Judge,it!,frank,Japan,#437,Dec,1,,2009,My,friend's,wife,worked,in,the,office,staff,of,an,ob-gyn,practice,the,story,fits,what,the,RN,posting,saysIt,,,will,,,be,,,painful,,,to,,,read,,,but,,,I,,,think,,,it,,,will,,,be,,,a,,,good,,,cathartic,,,exerciseLast,,,edited,,,by,,,littletippler;,,,08-04-2008,,,at,,,09:40,,,AM f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 21:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    le coin des jeu et du flood :D Index du Forum -> le coin des jeu et du flood :d -> le coin des jeu et du flood :d Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006